Submit Your SEO, WordPress, and Tech Articles for FREE
Looking to build quality SEO backlinks?
Submit your unique articles to tricksmommy.com. Build your website’s SEO within the guidelines of Google while providing valuable content and “do follow” backlinks.
We are dedicated to providing a quality experience for our site visitors and publishers, so we do have guidelines that are required.
Requirements for Posting
- Write content people would want to read, not a sales pitch! See below for suggestions.
- All content must be unique and at least 500 characters with a limit of 3 backlinks.
- Provide content in English and avoid spelling and grammatical errors.
- All articles should pertain to the SEO, WordPress or Tech industry.
- Information should address a large audience, and not be regional or city specify.
- Content is to be unique to tricksmommy.com and not intended to be posted on any other website at any time unless other arrangements are made.
Please keep your request related to the following genres and related industries:
- Tech Gadget
Suggested Article Topics
Most of the big stories have been told and told again.
Think details, not overviews.
How to Submit Articles
- First, all posters should create an account. It only takes a few seconds and email confirmation: Sign Up Now
- Post your articles with the self-submit form. After logging in your account, go
thenyou will find Submit Post button.
- The title should be the proper case and less than 70 characters.
- You can use up to 3 links as long as they are not advertisements. These links are “do follow.”
- If you choose to use interior images, these are not to exceed the width of 450 pixels and also have alt=”description” tags.
- We prefer using header tags like <h2> and <h3> rather than bold (better for SEO).
- Do not use <span>, <u>, <font>, style=, class=, or color tags.
- Articles are moderated to ensure these guidelines are met and that we are publishing quality content. If you have a deadline, please contact us for quicker moderation though no guarantees.
- If you do post an advertisement, the article will be updated to remove advertisements at the time of moderation or rejected. Repeat offenders will be banned from future posting.
- “visit our website at…”
- “company name with a link”
- And again, if you have a minor reference to a location such as “realtors in London”, the word London will be removed to comply with the submission guidelines. Yes, this is a repeat of above, but we have this done very often.
- And again, minor advertisement references such as “companies like xyz offer …” will be corrected to comply with guidelines as well as to make Google happy.
If the article doesn’t meet these guidelines, the article might be slightly modified to be compliant. During moderation, there may be slight grammar and spelling corrections.
Why is my Article not Live?
- Didn’t follow the guidelines above.
- Moderation hasn’t been completed.