Every WordPress site has a very common and 100% same Log In Page. But you can easily give new look to this page. You can add some text, replace the default wordpress logo and even place ads(
not recommended). Its Quite Simple acutally and will surely make your site a better Brand. This Will Give your a better knowledge of wordpress as well. So, here is the step by step details of the process.
- Go To your cPanel. Select File Manager. Browse till the Folder Where WordPress Files are located.
- In the Root You will find a file named “wp-login.php“. We Need to Edit this file. Making Editions to this file will edit all wanted pages like Login, Register, Forgot Password, etc.
- Open the File to Edit. Find the Following Piece of Code and Replace it completely with the code to be mentioned soon.
- We Need to Replace the Above Code with the Following to Add Our Logo.
<center><a href="http://www.yoursitename.com"><img title="Title of Your Site" src="http://yoursitename.com/my-logo.jpg" alt="" /></a></center>
Note: The Size of your Logo Image should be exactly 320×78. And Remember to leace some white space at bottom in the logo. Thats all.
This Hack Works Well With WordPress. If You Find Any Bug in this Process or have problem implementing it, then just feel free to comment.
Plugin: Custom Login Page Customizer by Colorlib
Custom Login Page Customizer by Colorlib is an awesome and intuitive login page plugin that helps you personalize your login page and login form directly from the Customizer. Custom Login Page Customizer fully supports the Live Customizer feature and you can see all the changes in real time on your login page and edit them.
Latest search terms:
- Aakash 2 release date
- wordpress logo png
- remove wordpress logo
- how to put logo on your sites address
- create your own coupons