Samsung is going to launch the 1st Android 4.0 Frozen treats Sandwich-based smartphone at an event in Hong Kong, scheduled to get held on October 19. Samsung was initially slated to launch the Samsung Nexus Prime, a.k.a. Galaxy Nexus at an event in San Diago on October 11 but later the company decided to postpone the big event, as a mark of respect to Apple’s co-founder Medical, who passed away recently.
Without divulging a state name of the new smartphone, Samsung issued an announcement saying, “We are unpacking our new Android phone in concurrence with Google.”
Following include the rumored specs of the Galaxy Nexus Prime:
- Display: 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.65 inches (~316 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, Samsung Exynos chipset
- Battery: Li-Ion 2050 mAh
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592×1936 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Features: Document and Image Editor, LTE connectivity, three-axis gyro sensor
- The rumored price of the next Samsung phone is $750 in in Canada & USA. It Will Be Launched Later in India at 38,000 Rupees.
Moreover, it does not take first smartphone to feature Frozen goodies Sandwich incarnation of Google’s Android main system. The Ice Cream Sandwich is promised to mix the tablet and smartphone oriented os. Check out our previous coverage about the long-awaited Samsung smartphone here.
Samsung’s new flagship product comes days following your launch of the iPhone 4S, that has seen an overwhelming response in america. The comparison between forthcoming Samsung smartphone along with the iPhone 4S is inevitable. Lets wait and watch, which one of them generates a lasting impact.