Did You Recently Purchase a Sony Playstation 3 and Are in Doubt Whether to JailBreak it or not ? Then This is the Right Place You Have Come to. I Was in a similar Situation Few Days Back and I Am Proud That I Did not JailBreak It. I Will Tell You Why ?
Jailbreaking is a Process In Which You Modify the Console to be Able to Run Pirated Games. Note This Activity is Also Considered Illegal. So Here Are Few Advantages of Not Jail Breaking the PS3.
- Your Warranty is Safe. If Something Happens to the PS3 Hardware of Software, you can get it repaired free of cost untill the warranty expires. Secondly, The Service Centers Will Not Do Even Paid Service if your Device is Jail Breaked irrespective of your expired warranty.
- You Will Be Unable to Access PSN(Playstation Network). This is Requisite for Updates. So, If You are not Keeping your PS3 Up to Date, Some Newer Games Might Not Work.
- You Can Get Free Online Gaming. Many Games Like Call of Duty are Fun Only While Played Online.
- If You Jailbreak the PS3 you will not be able to play original Blu Ray Disc Titles.
- Moreover, PS3 Games are Region Free. So, If You Purchased the console from Different Country no need to worry about running games purchased in different country.
- Buying Used Games. You Can Buy Used Games(2nd Hand) From any Local Retailers or eBay Auctions.
- You Can Exchange Games With Your Friends.
- Generally PS3 Games are such in Nature that you will not get tired from a Single Games With in a One. If You Play Games in Groups Then You Could Play the Games for Ever. Some Games like WWE are Everlasting. People Tend to play them for years.